Call-handling for Emergency Call-Outs and Fault Reporting
If you’re dedicated to achieving Service Level Agreements for clients then swift pick-up by On-Calls is essential, whether that be within hours or the next working day. But how do you ensure that happens out of hours? Our contact centre can relieve you of the cost of running your operation 24 hours, filter out the real emergencies and liaise with On-Calls or contractors on your company’s behalf.
Automatic Escalation: Once logged, the system sends the case details automatically via SMS, email, pager or fax
Manual Escalation: Once a case has been generated and information captured, an operator attempts contact until the case details have been passed to the appropriate On-Call and the case is closed.
A Lone-worker Support service can also be activate by workers for certain hours or sites if required.
1) Select medium and sequence of contact to relay the case information >SMS/Phone Call/Email (Various combinations can be used, as well as both manual and automatic).
2) Select interval times in between every escalation point (usually between 2-30 minutes)
3) Select contact points; who do we contact and in what order.
For example –
1) Duty engineer by SMS
2) Duty engineer (10 minutes later) by phone call
3) Duty manager (10 minutes later) by phone call and email
4) General manager (20 minutes later) by email